Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know whether a die cast replica/model of the X exists. If so, where can I get one and who is the maufacturer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kal.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just bought one last week from my Acura Dealer.Continental Acura of DuPage. In Lisle Illinois. It's silver, about 4 1/2 " long in a clear display case. $19.95. It really has very nice details.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
good deal ..... voltes

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the quick response. I was specifically looking for a black one. Worst case scenario, I guess I could paint it. Any ideas ?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Wal-Mart and KB Toys have them.....

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks VA Tech

I was just lucky nobody was also looking for it at that time. :D

Right place at the right time.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi SuperKal:

___Thanks for the info … If I can’t get a real X for my wife for Christmas, one of these will have to do :( To bad it’s an 01/02 SS Touring instead of an 03 TW Premium ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Got mine free with its big brother:cool:

·
Registered
446 Posts
RSX

Does anyone know if Acura has one for the RSX. I seem to have trouble getting into their store from the website, keep getting hung up in the owner link stuff.

Thanks
Niles

·
Registered
449 Posts
Re: RSX

nwaring said:
Does anyone know if Acura has one for the RSX. I seem to have trouble getting into their store from the website, keep getting hung up in the owner link stuff.

Thanks
NIles
Check the www.towerhobbies.com and click on the die-cast models. I think they have a few RSX. Actually if you search the web there are quite a few RSX models but none for the MDX. :confused:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I bought a die cast model at KB Toy's. I think it was priced at $1.99 and they only had silver ones.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Only silver MDX die-cast models (1/36 scale) made by "Maisto" are currently available. I got mine at KB Toys for $2.49. I have also seen them at Longs and WalMart for approximately the same price.

Of course, not surprisingly, local dealer charges $16.99 for exact same thing.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Walmart

Walmart sells a Maitso for $3. Silver with black interior.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
DaleB -- you're warped! (...and probably proud of it!)

·
Registered
172 Posts
DaleB If you had read my earlier post I said the one from Acura at $19.95 is a lot larger (4 inches long and in a clear showcase) than the Match box size sold in the toy stores.

·
Registered
335 Posts
jatharp said:
I just bought one last week from my Acura Dealer.Continental Acura of DuPage. In Lisle Illinois. It's silver, about 4 1/2 " long in a clear display case. $19.95. It really has very nice details.
Any chance for a pic? :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Will get a pic in the morning:cool:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts