Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didn't have time up to this moment to post some pics of my new 'X :) now, i'm able to do it. here it is - my beauty :D
I love it since the first sight and hope this love will last. :2:

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Very nice! But then again, I'm a bit biased!

I like the rear air deflector - I've thought about getting one but didn't know if it would look good on the Redrock -- now I know!

Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Mike,

Where did you get the door edge trim? I tried to get that for my 'X, but couldn't find a place to buy it. :( HELP~~~~~

·
Registered
46 Posts
just had to tell you that my recently placed order for 2003 is exactly the same as your beauty. now i know exactly what it will look like.

redrock with side steps, side rales, rear deflector and rear mud guards.

thanks for the picture

·
Registered
143 Posts
Very nice! I guess I'm a bit biased too. You got the options I've been wanting to get on our Red X and it sure looks nice! Enjoy!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice color. I noticed that you are parked in a "Compact" parking spot !!! Does the MDX qualify? Luckly you have body side mouldings for extra protection.

JPOW

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JTM said:
Mike,

Where did you get the door edge trim? I tried to get that for my 'X, but couldn't find a place to buy it. :( HELP~~~~~
JTM, it's simple. I found it in a Kragen store, but i'm sure you would be able to find it in any auto parts store. Good luck!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
compact space

thank you all for your replies! this is my company parking lot and it's pretty big, so no one actualy parks around my car ;) and i just LOVE it :2:

will also try to avoid those tiny spots on a shopping plazas (it's very difficult in bay area though :13: )

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Looks awesome! :29:
I love the black on red combo. Its my favorite color combination.
Unfortunately, my wife nixed the idea of a red X, so I have my black on black.

I also bought door edge guards at the local automotive store (I got black) and did all 4 doors for less than $10. It has been a good addition to the X considering its width and how close the door edges come to the garage wall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts