Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with your MDX purchase. I'm curious how many people got free accessories and which ones. Those who didn't, was it simply because you didn't inquire or because the dealer said "yeah right, I've got 20 more people behind you waiting to buy this car"

·
Registered
443 Posts
I did - stepping boards, mud flaps, BSMs

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
BSM, wheel locks, $300 off accessories, and no processing fee. :2:

·
Registered
449 Posts
I got wheel locks, but I think that was an oversight by my dealer as they never mentioned it when delivering the MDX.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wood shifter and rear deflector.

Myers

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
All I got were free rear spash guards, and running boards! :rolleyes: , but I didn't ask for anything...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I picked up my X on Monday... all I got free was a rock...er wheel locks. We did get dealer installed accessories (tow package, moon roof visor, BSM) at more than half price off. I did not ask for any freebies though.

I also received the two complimentary Acura key chains with dealer logo and phone number, plus an Acura pen. But these are not true accessories.

·
Registered
285 Posts
BSM, moonroof visor, wheel locks, and rear mud flaps...

·
Registered
117 Posts
free burlwood knob, wheel locks & service (to install other accessories I bought from Tim)

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
We did allright

Free: wheel locks; rear flaps; cargo net & cover; die-cast model; key chains; protection package; roof channel covers; touch-up paint; 2-year/24K miles maintenance

Discounted: window tint; pinstripes; TL-S

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yes

All options were discounted to 'cost'. Got the stripe on the side for free.

No discount on the car, tho.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I bought my '01 1 week before the '02s came out. I paid MSRP, but got the following free accessories.........I did pay $250 for installation though.

Wood steering wheel; Wood shift knob; wheel locks; cargo cover; cargo net; gold emblem package; rear mud flaps.

David McDavid Acura in Plano is where I bought mine

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wheel locks, running boards, wheel locks, rear deflector, mud guards free, plus $100 under MSRP.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Burlwood shift nob

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Gee, you guys don't know how lucky you are!:cool:

Of course we paid MSRP, and all that was thrown in were the wheel locks :rolleyes: and the cargo tray. :)

Apparently we should have gone cross-country to buy, then maybe we would have gotten some of those BSMs, rear deflectors, moonroof deflectors, running boards, etc. already installed. All those items really add up when you're buying them one or two at a time, as we're having to do now.:3: At this rate, it's gonna be awhile before we have our X "modified".

·
Registered
70 Posts
What free option's

NONE :3: !!! I got 4 Acura divot tools for playing golf . I haven't used any of them because they are the size of the Burlwood shift knob ( almost ;) ) . I did get my MDX for $1500 under MSRP . :jump3: !!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts