Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you get a pen?

Kind of an off the wall question but...

I was looking through my manual and began to admire the leather organizer it came in which holds all the warranty brochures and paperwork. I noticed a slot down the middle of this organizer and it looks like a place for a pen. I remembered Mark, the salesman at Acura 101 West, taking out a very nice Acura pen from a plastic wrapper for me to sign the papers when he covered the manual. Then he quickly placed it in his desk.

Was that very nice pen supposed to be in that leather organizer?

I hope my observation is wrong because if you did get a pen, ...................

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yup, comes with the pen.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Me too!!!

Got a pen, never used it. It's still in my leather holder. I like the keychain that they give you too. Pretty snazzy.
Lmeans

·
Registered
15 Posts
got the pen

I got the pen and a key chain with the number for roadside assistance engraved on it. I also got another key chain with a miniature MDX attached. Nice!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I got two pens!

I did! I got the pen that came with the book, and I got a fat silver MDX pen in a fancy silver case - it weighs about a quarter pound and sits on my desk at work. People come in to my office and say "Wow, nice pen!".

And I got a bottle of wine! Not great wine, but it was a nice thought. Of course, I'd just given them all my disposable income to date, one of my cars, and the first year of my kid's college education. :) But its a fine pen, you need to go back and get the one off your salesman's desk. Maybe bring someone to distract him.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TIM - TOO COOL!!!

Now is that "Customer Service" or what???

But I think there is a bigger issue I need to deal with, MY PEN that still sits at a desk in Acura 101 West! This pisses me off! It's the principle! They are not getting off easy on this! Can't wait for that survey to arrive. I'll keep you posted...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Tim,
I will take the bottle of wine that GHOST received.
I already have the pen and key chain.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Received the MDX pen, keychain, hat, and travel mug.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yes... got a nice "silver" pen in a "silver" case... still sits in glove box unused, but it is a nice pen! No mug, tho!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
accmdx said:
Received the MDX pen, keychain, hat, and travel mug.
Hat! Travel mug! I didn't get a hat or travel mug!

Hey Tim!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got a pen and nicely engraved keychain but no hat or travel mug.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I got the keychain too. But to my surprise I received a box of Gimmee Jimmy cookies in the first week after taking delivery. I am not a cookie person but those cookies are incredibly good. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

http://www.gjcookies.com/

1 - 20 of 71 Posts