Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having problems with coins or other items falling between the drivers seat and the center console. The actual reason for this thread is cause I dropped a piece of licorice into the "black hole" and noticed coins and other stuff down there. You cannot fit your hand in the space. Guess I will try to fish out with a coat hanger. ARGGGH:(

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yea I droped a credit card down there and thought it was gone forever.I had to put a piece of tape on a stick to fish it out.:(

·
Registered
257 Posts
I lost my wallet down there like 4 times! I keep a very clean interior but in that "black hole" between the front seats and the center armrest it is grungy. It sucks because I can't even fit my small little hands down there.:3:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Actually, there is a way to get things out of the black hole. If you look at the bottom of the seat from the front, there is a plastic panel that is removable. Once you unclip it, you have full access to the black hole. I was surprised at how much crap and money was in there the last time I checked.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AcuraDoc said:
Actually, there is a way to gets things out of the black hole. If you look at the bottom of the seat from the front, there is a plastic panal that is removable. Once you unclip it, you have full access to the black hole. I was surprised at how much crap and money was in there the last time I checked.
Thanks for the info doc. Will check it out. Maybe we could consider it a feature.

-Leather trimmed seats
-intermittent rear wiper
-drivers side piggy bank
-carpeted floor mats

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
:19: :21: :jester:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
hockeyplayer said:
Anyone having problems with coins or other items falling between the drivers seat and the center console. The actual reason for this thread is cause I dropped a piece of licorice into the "black hole" and noticed coins and other stuff down there. You cannot fit your hand in the space. Guess I will try to fish out with a coat hanger. ARGGGH:(
hockeyplayer,

I remember a extensive discussion about this 'black hole', however, I can't remember any keyword(s) to locate the thread. You may wan't to give it a try...

·
Registered
64 Posts
i don't see how this can be a design flaw :confused:
only thing i don't like about x' 03 is the non illuminated steering wheel controls.:)

pics of my X soon, i need to take pics first ^_^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts