Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Oh, just too append, in Mode A, when remote learning, I have stopped pressing both the buttons when the light starts blinking slow, then try steps 3 and 4. No luck. :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
My home link will only open garage door if the car is inside the garage or right next to the outside of the garage door. Is it possible the transmiter is faulty?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have exactly the same issue on my 2008. I clear the codes and it flashes fast. Then when I am trying to use the remote control - no fast flashes. If I am following the manual and pushing the LEARN button on the opener itself - nothing happens either...

·
Registered
2 Posts
[QUOTE
Bumping an old post and quoting it for truth!

Wish I would have read this post before all the time I wasted trying earlier today. Maybe its the way its written, or maybe my reading comprehension is low, but I spent way too long messing with it earlier and gave up. After I found this post I went out and tried it. Within 3-5 minutes not only did I have Homelink working but I had already set it up for both my garage doors. :29:
Get the best fit of homelink system for your cars! Go to Homelink – DPS Automotive Group to know what best suits your vehicle.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts