Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know why everyone loves to buy from Hondacuraworld.com!

I wish I could teach our employees to deliver the quality and value of great customer service I have received from Tim and hondacuraworld.com. I received a call on Monday night 1/20 notifying me that an identical X to the one I ordered was on it's way and the intended party backed out. I called Tim Tuesday afternoon 1/21 (website temporarily didn't like my visa card) to order accessories. Tim insured they were on that day's shipment, located a cargo cover at another dealership and had it on my company dock Friday morning 1/24 . I picked up the X the day before 1/23 and that night it snowed. How nice it was to have the all season floor mats!

When I discovered a problem with the side step brackets, he didn't wait for me to offer to send them back, he simply sent out a new set of brackets the same day along with return shipping for the damaged items.

I couldn't find cheaper accessories anywhere, and I can't imagine how the service could have been better. Thanks Tim, and everyone at hondacuraworld.com you're the BEST!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Agree with David~~~~~ :7:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Gotta agree ... :2:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I agree.:29: In fact it has been awhile since I have spoken with him....Hmmm...I think it is cargo cover time:) :) :)

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
Yup, no doubt about it, Tim is the best!:7:

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
Really, I've had great success with Dell's service.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I think in Tim's case it starts with just being a really nice guy and the customer service comes naturally.

Think about the customer service people you've spoken too in past experiences with an order or a problem. In my experience they've often sounded wooden and rehearsed like they aren't listening to you and just reciting a script. Not so with Tim. What makes dealing with him exceptional is that his service is a stark contrast to what many have come to expect from car dealerships.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well said!

crmsnidol
I would have to agree with your comments. Too many people don't really listen or care to hear what you have to say. They simply go through the motions, and often times they try to make you feel like you are bothering them. Where did we forget that customers are why we are in business? Well, at least some haven't forgotten. I sincerely want Tim to be HUGELY successful so others will have to take notice and follow suit.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Boy, when it comes to a thread like this.....I don't know what to say other than thank you, to all :)

I couldn't do what I do without great customers :4:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I can only echo what has already been said!

Tim has definitely take customer service to the next (highest) level. I have even used my own experiences with Tim, as an example to my own staff , and how to please customers.

Usually service comes with a price, and I am someone who leans more to the service side of things , even if it means paying more. However, with Tim, you get the best of both, service and best price...and think of why anyone would ever consider anyone else??

THANK YOU, TIM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts