Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Decision: Cargo Net, Cargo Organizer, or both?

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  msu79gt82 
#1 ·
I was looking through the link wmquan put up for us with pilot accessories(in this thread) and I noticed there is a 'cargo organizer' that is offered for the Pilot. I badly need a cargo net, but now I'm rethinking--should we go for the cargo organizer instead? Or should we buy both for their different purposes? I'd rather get one or the other (don't think you can use both at once anyways), but wanted to get your opinions.

This may not be a fair question since none of you have a cargo organizer, but take a look here and let me know your thoughts if you have any. Thanks!

Rob :31:

#2 ·
Difficult to say?

The link only provides a ThumbNail - not enough detail to really see it. My guess is that it is a narrow, divided, plactic tray that fits between the upright rear seat and the rear tailgate. If that is true it may not fit in the MDX space??

#4 ·
Now that I've had a better look at it ...

... a most intriguing item:cool:

Group Buy, Tim??????????

#7 ·
I can't imagine what they mean by 'soft' - it looks rigid to me! I would guess that it would be about as useful as 'milk crates' - fine for stuff that fits, but don't expect it to stretch for larger items or conform around smaller ones - like the cargo net. I will keep my net.

#10 ·
Tim, will it fit in the MDX?

Tim, I suppose when you start getting them in it will be easy to check the fit in the MDX. Before we all get carried away we need to see if it fits.

#11 ·
Big Al said:
Hi Robyjo
I think the organizer looks good and alot more practical.
I have the net, and I find it to be useless. You can not stand things up in it and expect some of them to stay that way. It would make a good hamock for a long skinny pet.
Thanks for the opinion, Big Al. A snake, perhaps? :D

#13 ·
No regrets having the Net

I too am interested in this new tray (if it fits well), however I have no plans of getting rid of the net. I find the flexibility of the net to be functional; it easily keeps a few loose things from rolling around, it does not get in the way (flexibility means I can move/adjust it as necessary), and it stows away very compactly.

Bottom line I find the net to be a useful accessory.

#14 ·
FYI

Tim's regular price will be $45.50, unless we beg for the group purchase discount :2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.