Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arg, can't decide if the 2003 touring wheels look better than the non-touring or vice versa. Was wondering if dealers in general would be completely unable to switch them upon customer request? Probably not is my guess, since there are not enough customers that will say "oh, someone else wants my wheels traded for their touring wheels? Sure!" :confused:

·
Registered
499 Posts
The answer is NO!

Dealers have not been flexible at all! My salesperson siad it would screw up their inventory!....:3:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
...and IT WOULD!

I would guestimate the average dealer might sell only a handful of replacement wheels.

Although the cost is not insanely high, they are NOT high profit items, and they take up A LOT of space.

If you want base wheels, I'm afraid you would have to order a set and probably pre-pay for 'em too.

Of course, the CLASSIFIED here would be a pretty good way to unload the touring wheels (to folks who want full sized spares {put not necessarily 5-wheel rotation} for ANY 01-03...)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NAH...

...forget it then. I'll stick to the touring wheels. I remember liking them more in person than in the pics, and anyway, I think they look cooler in motion that the non-T ones (although those are meatier lookin' when stopped).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts