Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have an 05 MDX (non navi) with 153xxx miles, just replaced the transmission about 2-3 weeks ago now I'm starting to have battery/Electrical issues. I took the vehicle back within the same week because I wasn't getting ANY heat up front(it was working fine when I dropped it off). I noticed while they were looking under the hood that a thick frayed copper wire wasn't attached to wherever it should be (sorry I'm not car savvy....don't bash me lol). The guy actually waved it around. Ivery been driving for about a week and one morning the car hesitated to start but it did. A few days later....dead battery in the am. I jumped thank you vehicle with my jump box and took my daughter to her business stop. I drove back home to get her violin and the interior lights were extremely dim when I opened the door to get back in. Again a dead battery? Has this happened to anyone else? Could the non connected wire be the culprit?