Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have bought a brand new 2016 Acura MDX in February, 2016.

On June 20th, I had the first experience of the problem with dashboard showing that there is Transmission, Emission, and all other system problem. The car stopped on the road. Later it started but continue to flash the warnings.

This same problem occurred second time on September 6th and at the time, I was starting the car and it won't even start. Later it started but continue to flash the warnings.

I took the car to Performance Acura dealership on these both occasions and it shows up later.

Again, Third time it happened on October 30th. Now the dealership is going to fix again.

Anyone else having a similar problem with 2016 MDX?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Today when I turned my truck on it says
I have bought a brand new 2016 Acura MDX in February, 2016.

On June 20th, I had the first experience of the problem with dashboard showing that there is Transmission, Emission, and all other system problem. The car stopped on the road. Later it started but continue to flash the warnings.

This same problem occurred second time on September 6th and at the time, I was starting the car and it won't even start. Later it started but continue to flash the warnings.

I took the car to Performance Acura dealership on these both occasions and it shows up later.

Again, Third time it happened on October 30th. Now the dealership is going to fix again.

Anyone else having a similar problem with 2016 MDX?
This morning when I woke up I got the same codes did u find out what it was?

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
All Acura's hate low voltage. I had both my 19 MDX and 18 RLX give all kinds of error messages caused by low voltage from sitting too long because of the lockdown. Recharging the 12v battery and driving 1-2 times a week compared to 1-2 times a month for +30 minutes helped keep from happening again.

Another issue I've had with my older Acura's was a bad OEM battery that drops voltage quickly. I usually start to have issues with OEM batteries between 3-4 years living in the southwest. I would eventually have alternator issues of not putting out enough power to run the Acura and charge the battery; but, that didn't happen until +120,000 miles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.