Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

The right front passenger air vent assemble popped out of it's socket unannounced. Upon closer inspection it appears that the clasps to hold it in place are pretty lame. I'm inclined to think it's related to the colder climate on my visit to Toronto (where the darn thing was built no less!) that caused this to happen. I've also observed that the general fit of the dashboard sections seems to have gaps developing. Anyone else experienced this problem?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
BlueJayz-

Sorry to hear it. The warranty provides coverage for that sort of thing. Bring it to your dealer and they will fix it or replace the vent for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It was not Toronto!

I've got two MDX's up here in Toronto and have had them since November, no problems. No loose vent. Anyway the temp. in Toronto is just below zero (32 fairenheit) and we have almost no snow, if cold temperatures are what did it they would be from your drive to Toronto (snow and cold anywhere but Toronto!).

"02 Mesa Biege MDX w/ trailer hitch, cargo net.

"02 Mahogany MDX w/ trailer hitch, cargo net.

·
Registered
17 Posts
vent collapsed

My passenger side air vent popped out and the plastic slats literally collapsed on top of each other!! It looks like a venetian blind that is open.....it just happened..no one usually rides in that seat...will be taking ti to the dealer for a replacement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts