Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Daily Picture Thread

62K views 346 replies 79 participants last post by  dirtybirdy 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. Most forums I've been a part of have a daily photo thread for people to show their cars. Maybe it looked good in a parking lot - or you took a road trip and snapped a shot. I searched but didn't find any such thread so I figured why not make one and kick it off (If it exists and I just missed it apologies lol).

Best looking three row on the market IMO by a long shot

#242 ·
@oce

Thank you sir. She sure is fun to look at. Brembos will be done at some point.

@eurojap

Thank you sir. Black in some light, purple in others - Phantom Purple paint, only made for ‘21 and ‘22 (A few ‘23s got out before they discontinued it). The one you see is a ‘22 Advance. Sometimes I wish it was a Type S, but the Advance Interior looks so much better with the added stitching, piping, brushed finish on the center console, and HUD - added the carbon fiber trim too. I’m hoping the ‘24 refresh brings this interior to the Type S variant with the bigger infotainment from the MDX…

Vehicle Speedometer Car Gear shift Steering part

#244 ·
Thank you sir. Black in some light, purple in others - Phantom Purple paint, only made for ‘21 and ‘22 (A few ‘23s got out before they discontinued it). The one you see is a ‘22 Advance. Sometimes I wish it was a Type S, but the Advance Interior looks so much better with the added stitching, piping, brushed finish on the center console, and HUD - added the carbon fiber trim too. I’m hoping the ‘24 refresh brings this interior to the Type S variant with the bigger infotainment from the MDX…
Wow! Beautiful inside and out. I really like this car. I don't think I've really looked at them previously. Could get put on my list for the next "sedan." ;)

#243 ·
Came home from the dealership with a trunk full of goodies today. Should be the first wave of OEM accessories. I am still on fence on removing the "SH AWD" and "MDX" emblems and ordering the blacked out TYPE S badges. As of now I got
ATF Cooler (Wont be installing until PRL items come in so I only have to take off the front once)
illuminated door sill trim
illuminated Cargo sill trim
Welcome lights
Splash Guards
Type S Valve steam caps (I might as well lol)
Acura sun shade
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle registration plate

#245 ·
Came home from the dealership with a trunk full of goodies today. Should be the first wave of OEM accessories. I am still on fence on removing the "SH AWD" and "MDX" emblems and ordering the blacked out TYPE S badges. As of now I got
ATF Cooler (Wont be installing until PRL items come in so I only have to take off the front once)
illuminated door sill trim
illuminated Cargo sill trim
Welcome lights
Splash Guards
Type S Valve steam caps (I might as well lol)
Acura sun shade View attachment 126865
Yeah buddy. My kind of weekend project right there

#262 ·
Just got done with my maiden voyage with Gyeon Q2 wax...and wow, I have found my new paste wax. This stuff really made me stand back and take notice. I’ll try and get some better pics when I’m not so rushed, but this is fresh out of the garage (with only a light buff…)

I also have no idea why this website puts a slight sepia tone on my photos, but you get the idea. Lol

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille