Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Can anyone give a recommendation for a custom fit sun shade? I purchased a CoverCraft "allegedly" custom fit UVS100 shade and returned it because of poor fit--too tall, too wide at the top, too narrow at the bottom. The manufacturer shipped another shade, thinking it was a misship and it was the same poor fit. They claim that that's the way it is, though my other cars' CoverCraft shades really do fit perfectly. Anyone else have a CoverCraft that really does fit? If so, where'd you get it?

Thanks a bunch,
Linda :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently ordered a custom sunshade from a place called Canvas Works in Sunnyvale, Ca. It is called a "Heatshield" and fits perfectly. The company has an online presence as well as a toll free number (800-777-6405)

I paid $29.95 plus shipping.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I bought a UVS100 from ahmotors.com and it seems to fit perfectly.
I originally bought one years ago for my CL and because of the "perfect" fit and rigidity, I decided to get one for my MDX a few months ago.
When I first received it for the MDX, I did have to push it into the space between the dash and windshield for it to fit. After a while it went in much easier.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
re: Custom Fit Sun Shade

DaleB, Philip, bef, & MDXtrous:

Thanks so much for your replies. You've been a great help!

Linda:29:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts