Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just bought a 2002 MDX w/Touring & Nav from Crest Acura in Syracuse, NY. I have to admit we went in with negative expectations after hearing about some buyers experiences on Carpoint (didn't find acuramdx.org until after I pruchased). There was no chance I would have tolerated the slightest attitude from the dealer, so we were very pleased to have the opposite experience.
Our salesperson Bill Harrigan was very pleasant and patient. We test drove the Touring model they had for the purpose. Explored all the nooks and crannies of the Base w/Nav they had in the showroom. Asked many, many questions and got answers to all of them. We stayed there several hours evening keeping them a half-hour past closing. They actually had several models in stock, much to my surprise.
They gave me a value on my trade (Mercury Mountaineer) I thought was slightly low, and I asked them to come up $500 to close the deal. Which they did. So we signed the papers that day and picked up our MDX the next day.
I highly recommend Crest Acura and Bill Harrigan to anyone looking to buy an MDX!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I agree with your assessment of Crest Acura., bought mine in April last year. They have a great service department as well as great salesmen. Its too bad I had to move from the area. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts