Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While rotating my tires, I noticed that both of my compliance bushings were torn on my lower control arms. My car is only 6 years old with 75k miles and I was a bit surprised to see bushing failure so early.

I was wondering if anyone had similar experiences and how old and how many miles did you have on your car when you discovered it? On a side note, I’ve had both front shocks leak at just over 4 years and 45k miles.

·
Registered
2017 MDX Tech - Crystal Black Pearl/Black
657 Posts
Can those be lubricated?

·
Registered
56 Posts
While rotating my tires, I noticed that both of my compliance bushings were torn on my lower control arms. My car is only 6 years old with 75k miles and I was a bit surprised to see bushing failure so early.

I was wondering if anyone had similar experiences and how old and how many miles did you have on your car when you discovered it? On a side note, I’ve had both front shocks leak at just over 4 years and 45k miles.
View attachment 114626
View attachment 114624 View attachment 114625
I vaguely recall that there was a TSB on Honda Pilots for this- extended warranty for 7 yrs/100k. Hopefully someone here will know if a similar extension was in place for your MDX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts