Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is almost comical. Mine also went to 0:00 on 8/16/17. Our classic cars must have reached their expiration dates! I love my 2001 MDX. It still runs and looks like new. Kudos to Honda but Alpine (maker of the NAV), not so much!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Umm...you didn't take it in for the Air Bag Recall?
Not all cars were affected by the air bag recall. The very early 2001 MDX's were not. At least, that's what they told me. I had one of the early ones, had to order and wait several months. I still remember the stares as I traveled about. In restaurants and such, I could see people in the parking lot putting their faces up on the window to look inside. Made me feel like I had a Bently or something...... I always set off the panic button when that happened......good times.

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Fixed!

Anyone still having the issue can get the disk by emailing Client Relations from the Acura.com website. After filling out a request form on the website, I got an email from theme about 1 week later asking for my VIN and software disk version, That was December 14 and the disk arrived today. I installed it and everything came right up except it was an hour off. I adjusted the time and will see how it goes in the next couple days. Now my 01 MDX is good to go for another 17 years! Runs like a champ! :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.