Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some excerpts from the most recent 60 minutes interview. For a guy who chooses his words so carefully, this is just too funny:

I never thought of resigning ... The whole battle was a badge of honor. I don't see it as a stain ..."

-- Former President Bill Clinton describes his fight against impeachment that followed the Monica Lewinsky scandal

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
LOL, that's not what the DNA lab said!:2:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
TheWorm said:
Some excerpts from the most recent 60 minutes interview. For a guy who chooses his words so carefully, this is just too funny:...

"I don't see it as a stain ..."

LOL Nice one... I wonder what he thought after he said that! ... Just can't take it back...:D

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
Or this one:

Kiss-Off Stain Remover
Kiss-Off is the on-the-spot stain remover! Keep one at home, one in the car, and one at the office.

A must for travel, Kiss-Off Stain Remover takes out oil paint (wet or dry), makeup, wine, blood, grass stain, grease, copy machine stains, and mystery spots. It comes in a 0.7 oz (20 g) propel-repel tube

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
HAHAHA... good point!

He really ought to pick his words a little better! Weird... you'd think he'd be aware of that now.

Badge of honor, I don't think that's how I'd describe it personally! "Stain" works, though! Hehe...

·
3,109 Posts
My Life

by Bill Clinton

The PowerPoint version.
By Daniel Radosh

Nine hundred and fifty-seven pages? Nine hundred and fifty-seven pages!?

To hell with that.

My Life, by Bill Clinton: the PowerPoint version.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've done some housekeeping in this thread.

Not every single thread in the Current Events forum needs to become a right/left/Demo/Rep/Conservative/Liberal bashing one.

This particular thread, as is obvious from the posts that remain, is supposed to be an entertaining/humorous one.

If you'd like to bash and argue, do it elsewhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts