Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because many people had questions about the sale this month, I figured I'd better clarify. I adjusted all prices down on the website to reflect the 10% discount for this month's MDX special to facilitate easy ordering. Please feel free to order online, or call if you wish.....the special will go through around 4pm EST on Friday :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Tim, with all due respect
Is it me, or are some of the items on the website not reflecting the 10% decrease? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, everything that should fall under the special should be marked down appropriately....remember it's "10% off all Acura MDX Genuine Acura accessories". Things like WeatherTech mats and Formfit Deflectors wouldn't apply.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Tim:

___I really need to see the MSRP of the 03 X before I can order anything. Please try to keep the sale open until these numbers are released on Friday hopefully? I am off most of that day so hopefully you will be able to provide us with them in the morning before the sale closes … I can only hope anyway :(

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Same here!

Will you please keep the sale or extend it a little bit for the 2003 MDX on "wait" members. Our MDX will arrive pretty soon. We really would like to avail of your "sale" items and I for sure will order a bunch from you.

Advance Happy Birthday Tim! I wish I could push my dealer to have the build date of my MDX on Oct. 4th. Wishing you all the best!:2:

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I'll be a ripe old 31 in a few days :rolleyes:

How's this.....if you want, call me with your order and credit card info. I'll hold on placing the actual order till you confirm. Sound fair? :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Tim,

I'm so confused right now. I placed an order last thursday. Before you changed the prices on the website to be 10% cheaper. I received everything today with the invoice, and I didn't get the 10% off on my items. :confused:

I just checked your website and the prices of the items I purchased are the same as last Thursday.

I ordered genuine acura cargo cover, cargo net, cargo tray and wheel locks. I also ordered a car cover that is not from Acura. I assumed the first 4 items should be 10% off right?

FYI: when I placed the call, Erik took my order and I did mention I was from this forum and I was ordering MDX accesories for the 10% off discount.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You did receive the 10 percent off. We changed the website prices to reflect the discount back in the last week of August, I'm just reposting this info to clarify. We ran a poll back before this sale ever took place on how we should do it, and the membership voted for "change the prices on the website".

So, everybody that called and/or ordered online this month DID receive the appropriate discount.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Tim:

___Thanks for the sales hold for all of us 03 X hopefuls. With the X’s accessory order out of the way, all I have to do is figure out where I can install all of this to my wife’s X in early December as my garages are not heated :(

___I must add that it was nice speaking with you just a few short minutes ago. I was educated on a number of topics in regards to the X that I don’t think could have come from any other means.

___Good Luck with the accessory sales and thank you from most if not all the past, present, and future X owners that have had or will be doing new business with you in the very near future.

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___[email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks' Tim!

Thank you very much Tim for the offer of holding our order until we get/finalize our 2003 MDX.

I already have some goodies listed and I know by placing the order now I really would get a discount break from the current sale.

I'll give you a call tomorrow.

I hope I'll get my Black/Saddle Touring before end of October. 'sure be busy with installing all the goodies after.

Talk to you soon!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
xcel said:
... all I have to do is figure out where I can install all of this to my wife’s X in early December as my garages are not heated :( ...
Wayne,
Swing by my place which is right along I-55 on the way back from Braidwood some morning and I have a 3-bay heated garage. I love watching someone else work plus you could get me a landscaper's discount on some bushes or trees next Spring!:D

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Remery:

:D

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
remery said:

Wayne,
Swing by my place which is right along I-55 on the way back from Braidwood some morning and I have a 3-bay heated garage. I love watching someone else work plus you could get me a landscaper's discount on some bushes or trees next Spring!:D

Dang too bad you didnt extend this offer to me when I was installing parts on my X, it was freezing in my Garage, maybe I should make my a heated garage.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Gee Warzau and Wayne,
I think I see a business opportunity here. Maybe I should become a local distribution/installation center for Tim with reasonable garage time and tool rental fees! Did I mention the four 8' fluorescents for good lighting and the 220V outlet for the heavy stuff!:cool:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Are you accepting reservations?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thank you again Tim!

Just called Hondacuraworld and placed an order for a bunch of accessories. Your idea of placing a hold on the actual order 'till confimation works well with 2003 MDX future owners like me. Big savings and great service! Too bad I wasn't able to talk to you personally but thank's to Sean who took my order.

I'll get in touch once I get my 'baby X'.:2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts