Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now available on the Hondacuraworld site! :4:

I've got the Acura chrome side steps up for sale at a special pre-buy price of $440.00, my normal price will be $487.50 once they arrive in stock in about 2-3 weeks. Once they come in, the price will return to the $487.50, save $47.50 by ordering in advance! This allows me to employ better stock and ordering practices in anticipation of demand in advance of release, and helps you by saving money!

You asked for it, you got it!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
errr... already have running board on my X. Otherwise this should look GOOD on the SS MDX.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Count me in.

Can you just add to my account or do you need a call on Monday?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm VERY interested, but wondering how the chrome will look with the base wheels? (Of course I would love to get chrome wheels too but am sure the husband would kill me)

Also, are these steps chromed stainless?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Any Pics Yet.....

or are these identical in looks to the black acura sidesteps you have shown on your web site?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Count me in.

Tim, I just ordered some stuff from you earlier this week and just got the deilvery confirmation numbers. Thanks much.
I will be interested in getting the chrome side steps, so please count me in. Do you need me to call you directly to confirm?

Thanks.
Rick
Florida

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Cool, I want a pair! Oh, wait, I already have side steps. Never mind. (great deal though!)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Hi Tim, I want a pair, so count me in. Any chance of posting a pic. so we can see them?:31:

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Um.....no pics as of yet with the exception of the one on the HAW site, which I grabbed from the chrome side step thread here.

If you'd like to pre-buy, you can do so online or by calling me at 1-888-RAY-LAKS.

Acura corporate hasn't given me much to go on with info, so you have what I have thus far.

·
Registered
10 Posts
[B]Just ordered on your site

Thanks, Tim. My 03 Touring w/Navi was just delivered this weekend. These are going to look great!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tim,

Do you know what's DECEMBER special from hondacuraworld for the acuramdx.org members? Is the Chrome Side Steps this month special from hondacuraworld or something else?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks, Tim!! Just ordered my Chrome Side Steps, among other things for my X. Your website is one in a million:4:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts