Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I went to the dealer a couple of days ago and had them look at the chirp, rough shifting transmission from gears 1-2 and 3-4 as well as a intermittent passenger door lock not working. They knew about the chirp and knew about the TSB, I did not even have to explain much. The door latch they replaced without an issue. The transmission they said they would look and when I got the car 2 days later, the service advisor claimed that they updated the transmission and all is well with the shifting. When I got home, I saw on the invoice that it says there is no update available and the tech who worked on the car found a DTC code P2638 and cleared it. After that he was unable to replicate it. The car does seem to shift better, back to what it was about 10k miles ago and I cant notice the rough shifts anymore. Not sure what triggered that code but researching that code online does mention that the code can cause rough transmission shifts. I will keep an eye on it and see if it returns, if so then I will head back to the dealer. Attached are my invoices, hope it helps someone.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts