Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put down a deposit for a Silver Touring w/Nav and was told to expect delivery in 6-8 weeks. I notice that that Chevy Chase Acura is not included in the dealer ratings. Has anyone on this site purchased a X from them? Would appreciate details of any interactions.

·
Registered
327 Posts
mack2002,
I had an order with Chevy Chase for an SS Touring/Nav scheduled for delivery late July, but I also had an order with Pohanka scheduled for mid-August delivery. Pohanka surprised me with a delivery on June 12 (order placed on May 10). I belive somebody had cancelled. I had a great experience with Chevy Chase. Byron Bouquet was my salesman. He was very professional. I was actually disappointed that they didn't get my business. But Pohanka experience was very good also.

Good luck and don't be surprised if you get an earlier delivery. I suspect some prospective MDX customers in this area are defecting for the Pilot. You will love your MDX. I've lived in this area for a long time and just returned home from a DC tour with my daughter and her West Coast friend. The nav system helped me get around a lot of the downtown detours set up for the 4th celebration. PM me if you want more info about Chevy Chase Acura.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R Stevens,
Thanks for the detailed info and encouragement. Funnily enough, I too am dealing with Byron. He must be the guy assigned to Internet leads. Glad to hear that your experience was positive. Perhaps, I should ask him if I can get in line for your order....

·
Registered
307 Posts
DC area service good all over

I have found that service in the DC area is pretty good anywhere you go so I am not surprised the auto dealers also seem to follow suit! I wish I had remembered to check up by you guys. I was just in Chevy Chase for three days a couple of weeks ago and often find myself there.

I couldn't think of a better way to put on some nice highway break-in miles than driving my new MDX from Chevy Chase to Miami!

Good luck with them!

hmmmmm maybe a road trip for the first major service?? Sounds like a great excuse for an East Coast meet....

·
Registered
77 Posts
new acura dealer

yes, chevy chase is a new player in the acura space.

i just had my broken mirror replaced there and i was satisfied. for me, it's a matter of convenience. there are no acura dealers in the district so this one is the most convenient. once upon a time, euromotorcars did acura and did it well until they decided to focus on mb and bentley. i bought my mb from euro and i only wish they still did acura.

since cc acura has only been around for a few months, i would think they will try to establish their reputation. they've been doing chevys for a while but i've never purchased a chevy so i don't know how they've fared.

i spoke to them the first day they opened while i was still waiting for my x and corporate loaded their lot with a bunch of xs. i had my pickings but i had an unbeatable deal lined up at radley that cc couldn't touch.

ultimately, i will likely have my x serviced there from now on since it's convenient for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts