Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started my own CR-V website which will feature a forum modeled after and using the same vbulletin software as acuramdx.org. The site is http://www.hondacr-v.org The forum section is still under construction but will hopefully be up and running by 4/9/02. I have done this because the owner of hondasuv.com has recently decided to charge $40/year in order to access the forum :( Tim has agreed to come on board with my new forum in order to provide CR-Vers with the same great service he does for acuramdx.org. I hope it will be as successful as this site. :) If anyone has any comments or suggestions on the new site, please e-mail me at [email protected] Also, if you know anybody who has a CR-V or is interested in getting one, I would greatly appreciate it if you could steer them my way. Thanks!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gadgetdog! The forum is now up and running. If anyone wants to post on it, be sure to read my announcement on the forum which will explain the procedure for the first couple of days. Basically, after you sign up, you will have to access the site through the link at http://www.hondacr-v.org instead of the one that is sent as part of the e-mail validation process. This is because the website that is actually hosting the forum is only accessible by ISP for the first few days.

·
Registered
619 Posts
gator- congrats on the site. looks good. u might want to post the link on the s2ki.com (Honda S2000). there seem to be occasional questions regarding which suv to buy in the car talk section. otherwise, i can post it for u.

good luck.

·
Registered
594 Posts
nice job!!!

Nice job, Gator. I hope that you do really well with it.

It shoudn't be too hard to pull people over being as you're free...

Best of luck!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MDXLuvr said:
gator- congrats on the site. looks good. u might want to post the link on the s2ki.com (Honda S2000). there seem to be occasional questions regarding which suv to buy in the car talk section. otherwise, i can post it for u.

good luck.
Thanks for the offer MDXLuvr. Yes, I would appreciate it if you could post an announcement for me in the place you feel would be most appropriate for that forum. I don't want to annoy them :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Gator-

Great idea on the CR-V site. Happened to go over to the "old" site last night because I'm looking to do a wheel & tire upgrade to my '97, and saw all the discussion about it being a subscription site. Bing, of all people! Oh well, I am sure you will build a great following and carry on the traditions I came to enjoy so much.

I see that Thai is on board; any sign of Honda Girl or Milano Bambino yet?

Thanks!

= Mikel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts