Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
what does the Check ACC and CMBS system warnings on 2012 X mean? Initially they both started at once and then only CMBS is on always.. Spoke with the people at local Acura service department and they said it has something to do with the battery.. I have under 15 K Miles on it..I mean is this normal for a 2 year old car to have this kind of problem and why did this happen in the first place..Please help..
Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue with my 2012 MDX - it has been to the dealer 3 times. They seem to only "reset" the computer without fixing the problem as it reoccurs. I am bringing it back again tomorrow. They are getting Acura to advise. Maybe a recall?

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have had the same problem 3 times now on our 2012 MDX with Advance. Its covered under the warranty and has been fixed with multiple solutions, but never changing the battery. The 2nd time it happened, the car decelerated while I was trying to accelerate in heavy traffic with my daughter and husband in the car. They keep saying they have fixed it but it keeps happening.

·
Registered
11 Posts
CMBS system warnings on 2012

This just happen to me. Does Acura have a real fix? It appears this is an ongoing issue.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
This warning happened twice for my 11; but, both times was in winter with slushy snow building-up on plastic cover part in the grille. The MDX hasn't yet to engage the brakes when I got the warning (I wasn't using the ACC because the roads were too icy).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts