Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't find anything cheap on ebay. do you have any suggestions? I can't imagine it's more than $5.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the dealer I bought the mdx from installed front plate on the front bumper. I removed the (unneeded) plate and now there are 4 empty holes on my front bumper, so i am looking for plugs to cover them.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
You could get touch up paint and some plastic plugs and make your own. You could get plugs at O'Reillys, AutoZone, etc. I have some for the S2000 I use in the trunk and door locks.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
the dealer I bought the mdx from installed front plate on the front bumper. I removed the (unneeded) plate and now there are 4 empty holes on my front bumper, so i am looking for plugs to cover them.
It's unusual for a dealer to install a front plate when it's not required. In Florida,a lot of people who brought their cars from states that require a front plate put personal sayings or other fun stuff at the front.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the ones at bumperplugs.com are crazy expensive. my car is black, so I am just looking for a cheap black plastic plug to fill the hole. no need to be fancy or have clearcoat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts