Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was speaking with another fellow Austinite about starting a central Texas Owners MDX Owners Club. Is there any interest?

Fell free to drop me a line directly.

Regards, Mark :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ALRIGHT, then we are now an unoffical group of 3!

cardingtr, did you get those speakers here in Austin or order and self-install? I think I might go to a shop and see what they can do on replacing all the speakers w/ crossovers, etc.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not quite a crowd

I'm the other one Markr was talking about.

There must be more than three of us in Central Texas who are members of this forum.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oddly enough, I went to Xtreme sounds today on Lamar and there, sitting in front, was another MDX. I hinted to the owner about this site but he seemed unaware.

I'm going to order the acuramdx.org plate frames. Perhaps that will help spark interest in other owners. Perhaps, there are many they have yet to discover search engines on the internet. Perhaps they are trapped inside the AOL prison walls. ;)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Since there's only three of us perhaps we'll invent an MDX locator so we'll show each other on the screen while driving :4: and lets triangulate ourselves.

I visited Xtreme Sounds in South Lamar too but I ended up installing the speaker and amp myself. I paid Fry's $39 to do the wiring from the battery to the amps. but after observing them do it I should have done it myself. Its easy.

Ther's a big upgrade in sounds but now I want more. I'm going to Fry's sometime next week, because he told me he can do a custom speaker box to fit inside side panel. For now there's no sense doing it since the panel vibrates real bad when you crank it up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
:29: I'll be the #4 Central Texan to join the group. I'm starting to notice more MDX's in Round Rock. About half of these drivers wave back to me. The others either don't care for their cars or don't care for my "12th Man Foundation" sticker on my rear window.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts