Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

It may be the fastest paced area around the country, but how about slow down your MDX a little bit and say hello to each other when we meet on the road. We can share some dealer information or anything on this beautiful acuramdx.org site. Since most of you got your MDX already, can anyone tell me which dealer has the best Service Department?:confused:

·
Registered
106 Posts
...can anyone tell me which dealer has the best Service Department?
Although these dealerships aren't located in the Central Jersey area but Montclair Acura and Park Ave Acura offer terrific service. Stay away from Brunswick Acura, though! Their service front man needs a course in proper human relations. I'll never set foot on that dealer's service department again!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Syzygy,
Thnx for the information. This is my first time going to Acura service department. I don't want to get a bad attitude from them. Also, do you know they know how to fix our 2001 side mirror weeping thing? Or, I have to print out "HOW" from this site and tell them how to fix it? Did you get this problem fix?

Thank you again.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Actually, I still haven't had the time to have the weeping mirror problem fixed. :( Perhaps one of these days...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I am going to fix it in 2-3 weeks with my 3,750 mile maintenance. I will post the result and who do it for me here. Talk to you later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
yichung
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing