Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought 2008 MDX, and the CD player was working fine when we bought it, (it had multiple CDs in it). The discs were ejected when the purchase was completed, and now I find myself unable to load more than one disk. It takes and plays the first disc just fine but for any other slot, I get "busy " and nothing loads. I have tried multiple CDs and nothing works. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Get your air compressor running and blow it out and see if it helps. Be thankful that it loads and plays one cd:) How many discs can you listen too at a time? In any case only takes 20 seconds to eject and get another disc loaded. I think its actually quicker then having it switch discs automatically. Sadly... from its introduction the multi disc CD changers always had this problem including the home audio models.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We'll give the compressor a try once it stops raining (we don't have a garage and they were predicting we'd get 2 months worth of rain in 5 days.... it looks like they are going to be right!). Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts