Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Compliment of the season to everyone!!
Please does anyone have an idea of how many catalytic converters that 2007 Acura MDX has. Mine has suffered serious decrease in gas mileage, and am thinking of replacing the converter as suggested by friends. But I don't have an idea of how many I would need to replace to avoid been cheated

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Please does anyone have an idea of how many catalytic converters that 2007 Acura MDX has. Mine has suffered serious decrease in gas mileage, and am thinking of replacing the converter as suggested by friends. But I don't have an idea of how many I would need to replace to avoid been cheated
Have you replaced your air fuel ratio sensor? If not, your new cat will be killed promptly.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
It has two and they are not cheap! In addition, you should change all sensors related to the CAT including the O2 sensor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts