Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get the Carolinas Group up and running!

Post here if you live in North or South Carolina and own an MDX or are planning to own one.

Please post your State, MDX color, options (Navi and/or Touring package), and accessories.

North and South Together! Let's sign up to get our own club started!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
I've got relations in the Charlotte area (Gastonia), and would love to come and meet you guys if you do a local get-together in the summer!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carolina MDX CluB

Tim,

we would love to have as soon as we get organized!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cool, sounds a like a good idea. I'm in the RTP area (Chapel Hill) and have had my MDX since Nov. '00.

-Juan

GG Touring + Nav, TV/VCR/DVD, Running Boards

·
Registered
3 Posts
From Carolinas

I live in North Carolina and own a Silver/Black MDX. I've had it for approximately 2 months and I'm loving every minute Im in it. Lots of thumbs up by onlookers.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Tarheel

I just moved from Apex, NC less than a month ago. I moved up to the Michigan (I am not crazy, just want to advance my career quickly). Bought my MDX through Leith in Apex/Cary. They seem to be like Nazis. Services people are nice, however, they don't know anything about TSBs. I asked about the TSB for the roof noise and they said "We don't have any TSBs on the MDX". Go figure. Anyway, I come back to NC all the time to visit friends and family.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Mesa,

I'm back. I would love to get together with other MDX owners. I've had mine now for 7months and Im just as excited about owning it now as I was when I first got it. Its really cool to still have people come up and ask you your thoughts about it. Kinda reassures you that you diffinitely made the right choice. I live in the Charlotte area. Im not too familiar with the areas around Charlotte so I dont know where APEX is but if thats more convenient for everyone Im sure my MDX will get me there. Just keep me posted. Take care for now everyone and stay safe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I just joined up, I live in Charlotte but would be willing to travel just about anywhere in the Carolina's just let me know. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in Raleigh and have had my Mesa Beige Touring (no Navi) since May 10. I've purchased no accessories -- I just haven't been able to get around to doing that!

I got my MDX from Stevenson Honda/Acura in Wilmington, and it was total serendipity the way I got it. I called them on a day of a cancellation, and it appears the salesman was either lazy or bored, because they had received the VIN for the vehicle I wanted on that very morning. I had it 2 weeks later (after cancelling my order at Leith in Cary -- which, by the way, would have just been arriving around this time).

I've loved everything about the vehicle. Very fun.

Dean

·
3,108 Posts
Time to bump this thread!

Anyone interested in doing something? Scenic drive, photo op, etc.?

...maybe create a Triangle Club?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
North Raleigh also, very happy with my experiences with Leith in Cary. '01 Base Model, Mahogany, running boards, cargo net and cover. Dedicated "orged" card hander-outer! Limited time, but might be interested in doing something with a bunch of other X'ers.

·
Registered
736 Posts
One more Charlotte X owner here. There are three guys in my firm (of less than 75 folks) who own one. They're very popular in the great state of Mecklenburg.

Picked mine up at Hendrick Acura in Dec. 2002

·
Registered
700 Posts
Slightly southeast of Raleigh, and on the way to the beach.

Bought from Jamie in Chapel Hill (Performance Acura :29:)

2003 Silver Touring with Nav, Res, Tow pkg, BSM's, moonroof deflector, and soon to be an MP3 player.

Still hunting for a full size spare rim and some time to re-wire my back-up camera to work when not in reverse.

-Greg

1 - 20 of 54 Posts