Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone using the cargo liner 08P42-TZ5-202? any reviews?

LINER, CARGO for 2014 Acura MDX|08P42-TZ5-202

the cheaper folding cargo tray (08U45-TZ5-200B) may protect the cargo floor but i'm looking for something that offers maximum protection of the cargo bay including the tailgate molding that is so prone to scratches especially when it hits something hard as it closes down. this liner looks useful on camping trips when almost every cubic inch of cargo space is filled up.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I've not seen anyone post about the OEM one, but there are plenty around Amazon and such that are half the price of the OEM or less that I assume would fit to some degree. I am also considering such for my next camping trip (last time, I just chucked the firewood back there and it scratched up my rear hatch trim. I think the OEM one has the benefit of still using the third row while keeping the liner in, including split fold down and access to the handles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
today, i installed the foldable cargo tray + cargo net combination. the 3rd row gets used quite often making this the preferred configuration. i figure the liner would be a hassle to tear down every now and then. the net (constantly inhabited by reusable grocery bags and other stuff) should help protect the tailgate from getting scratched by sharp/heavy items that i might be lugging around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts