Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Cargo Cover Rattle/Give Up?

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  New MDX-er 
thanks everyone for your thread postings re: cargo covers on 2017/2018 MDX. i just got my first MDX (a 2018 w/Advance) last week. i asked the salesman to throw in (gratis) all weather floor mats and cargo cover. he told me he would throw in the floor mats and even offered a cargo tray , but that the cargo cover is just too much of hassle. so i looked online and saw the dealer price for a cargo cover is $289, then i looked at alternative sellers and saw them selling for $202 (amazon) or $155 (e-bay) and was about to push the button to order one, but decided to look up cargo cover "install" which lead me to these great posts here. so thanks to everyones comments, i will NOT be ordering or even entertaining the idea to bother with this accessory. i will just let the limo tint i had installed on the rear side windows, rear passenger windows and lift gate glass be my cargo cover for the next 3 years until my lease runs out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.