Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Due to a new driver coming on board in my family, I now find myself with 6 cars for 2 drivers (currently). When I was younger with less stuff/responsibilities, I found keeping track of oil changes, tire rotations, etc in my head was easy. Unfortunately, I must admit that I can't anymore. I realize our MDX's have the maintenance minder but soon that will not be "my" car any longer. Is anyone using a phone app to track everything? I'm an Android guy if that matters.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I don't know if my iphone app "RoadTrip" is also for Android? The database is stored on my Dropbox and sync'd to everyone's smartphone for updates. I keep track of expenses, maintenance, gas stops, mpg, road trip data, and I can put in alerts for future maint items. My data goes back to 2012 when I started using it with my 06 TSX and 08 RDX (those 2 vehicles are archived within the app and I can pull up anytime).

Very easy for me to keep track of my current vehicles and see if I did a rotation or cross-rotation 9 months ago or what was the part number of the broken vent clip on my 11 MDX 6 years ago I need to order again.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have been using AMSOIL garage for over 10 years.

Reactions: serpent2005

·
Super Moderator
1,993 Posts
I am using "Fuelly" on my iOS device to track my service and fuel expenses. It also synced to Fuelly server (fuelly.com) if you enable it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts