Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did very extensive research before I bought my car and I want to share few things that I found very helpful. I hope it will save you some time and money.

First, read article below. It goes over necessary information that you need to know before going to the dealership.
10 Things Car-Leasing Companies Won't Say - Spending - Autos - SmartMoney.com

Second, visit websites like:
New Cars Pricing and Comparisons Local, Regional and National Car Price Reports at TrueCar
You can find price report as well as contact a dealer who has the best certified offer.
New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing - Edmunds.com
It will help you to get clear idea about car prices.

Third, check out enthusiastic forums, you can find specific car review.

P.S. DealerRater.com - Car Dealer Reviews, Car Dealer Directory, FREE Dealership Classified Ads has dealerships rating, which could be very helpful.

Please share your tips and suggestions.

·
Registered
28 Posts
here are a few tips and hacks that you should be well versed before purchasing a used car. check the engine, check the brakes, check the exterior, check the interior, check the oil transmission and check under the hood. these are a few points that you must check before purchasing a used car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you for the tips! I'm planning to buy a brand new car myself, which is primarily why I joined this community. My friend who's studying automotive engineering also let me read a paper on the different kinds of engines used for cars, which was impressively informative. He said that he got the paper from this great website , so now I'm thinking of ordering a research paper over there as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts