Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Car And Driver (October 2002);

"The MDX gets an injection of power in the 3.5-liter V-6 (it now makes 260 hp). There's also a new five-speed automatic, and a new all-wheel-drive system sends more torque to the rear axle. A stability-control system is standard. A DVD entertainment system and a rearview camera are optional"

·
Registered
116 Posts
Arzoo said:
From Car And Driver (October 2002);

"The MDX gets an injection of power in the 3.5-liter V-6 (it now makes 260 hp). There's also a new five-speed automatic, and a new all-wheel-drive system sends more torque to the rear axle. A stability-control system is standard. A DVD entertainment system and a rearview camera are optional"
WOW....sounds good....Did it mention anything about pricing??

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's all it said. I'm glad to hear about the stability control! I wonder how the new 5-speed and 260 hp will help the performance. Assuming it's true.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Arzoo said:
That's all is said. I'm glad to hear about the stability control! I wonder how the new 5-speed and 260 hp will help the performance. Assuming it's true.
Yes. stability control is indeed one more step towards the right direction. About the new 5-speed transmission.....I think it would at least help to bring down the transmission failure (reportedly ranging from 3% to 20% :) ) down to zero. :D

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I hope so too.......

torchny said:

About the new 5-speed transmission.....I think it would at least help to bring down the transmission failure (reportedly ranging from 3% to 20% :) ) down to zero. :D
........for all future 2003 owners and for my sake too :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts