Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I recently purchased a used 2015 Acura MDX w/ Technology Package and absolutely love the vehicle.

There is one small quirk that I cannot solve and I'm hoping that its something easy, I thought I would ask the experts here to see if they've ever encountered the same issue.

I did searched and read through many of the posts, some mentioned memory issues with the seat behavior, but didn't really touch on the specific issue I'm running into.

Problem/Issue:

For some reason I cannot "set" the driver seat the position that I would like to use. I followed the steps in the manual and watched a few videos. It does seem straight forward on how to set the seat memory for either driver #1 and #2.

However after I set the seats to my settings I press the "set" button, which I'm supposed to hear a "beep" then I'm press the number corresponding the key fob that I'm holding. The issue is, that I'm not hearing the "beep" after pressing the "set" button.

I do have the vehicle running and set to Park before trying to "set" memory for my seat position(s).

The odd thing is that if I press button #1 or #2 the seats and steering wheel do adjust to what I'm assuming are the location the previous owner had set.

Hoping someone can shed some light on what the issue may be that I'm encountering.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Hmm yeah that doesn't sound normal to me. I have a 2016, but it should be the same, where when in park, you can hit set, hear one beep, then the number (you can even set the other number even if you have just one of the remotes), and then get two beeps to confirm the new memory setting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts