Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just phoned Crown Auto Emporium to place an order for Zaino products and I enquired about a group buy. I was told that if we have 5 separate orders and each buy 5 products that they will throw in a bottle of Z7 at no extra charge. Not a bad deal. If anybody in Canada is interested please let me know. We will be required to fax the order with a special group buy number on the top. For your information the Canadian Zaino site is www.car-fanatic.com. Please see website for prices of products as well as obtaining an order form. All we need is five people. I will E-mail the number to you after we get five people. Camper

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please explain to me why there are so many Zainoholics on the site and yet there is nobody interested in the Zaino group buy. Come on it's spring in Canada and it time to start Zainoing. (Is that a word?) Anyway I'm getting very anxious and want to order my Zaino stuff. I don't know how much longer I can hold out for a free bottle of Z7. If I don't hear from anyone soon I'm going to be forced to place an order. Pleeeeeease sign up for the group buy. There must be at least four other Canucks on this site that need some Zaino.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can feel how anxious you are :) Yes there are many Zaino enthusiasts here but you might notice 95% of them are from the US. Maybe we have too much snow here so no one care about waxing their car? :D

No worry... I'm jumping in as the first anticipant. Please let me know if you get enough people.

Cheers! ;)

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
You might cross-post this one over in the Canada forum, too, in case your fellow countrymen(women) aren't checking the detailing forum as you come out of winter and into construction. Er, I mean spring :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
As a matter of fact, I have posted one in the Canadian forum about a month ago regarding GP but no one response at all... no one like to wax their car here? :confused:

·
Registered
128 Posts
group buys are always hard to get going up here . . .

i have even done some within specific clubs i belong to - with people i know - and they rarely get off the ground . .

seems like i usually end up dealing individually with people who have expressed an interest - and making it worthwhile that way . .

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Homer, I sent you a PM regarding a purchase request. Are you able to come up with something for us?

·
Registered
128 Posts
ooops - forget to set the preferences to "email if PM sent" on this forum . ..

ill check it out and see whats up . . .

tks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Oracle my friend - your PM box is full -

ill try an email from your profile . . .

dennis

ooops - you dont take emails from the forum

please email me at [email protected] and id be glad to help you fulfill your zaino needs . . .:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Opss.. sorry... I just clean up my PM box.. would you please send it again? Thanks! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zaino Group Buy Cancelled

Sorry, I broke down and had to order my Zaino. (not that there was really any interest in the Group buy anyway) Dealt with Dennis Fraser [email protected] He was very knowledgable about the product and was very helpful. Service was excellent. Ordered product April 10 and it showed up at my door April 12, 2002. Would highly recommend him. His phone number is 905-427-1809. (Canadian Orders). I have to go now. Can't keep my Zaino waiting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi: Didn't see this posting until I had my zaino at my door. Ordered from car-fanatic....is this the same place you ordered from? I would like to compare prices...

Did my wife's car before I tried it on the MDX this past weekend. Amazing results....very easy to apply especially with the ZFX. Will wait till next weekend to do the MDX.

·
Registered
128 Posts
canmdx5 said:
Hi: Didn't see this posting until I had my zaino at my door. Ordered from car-fanatic....is this the same place you ordered from? I would like to compare prices...

Hi

Yes - car-fanatic is the source for all group buys in Canada. Just as in the U.S. , all group buys go directly to the Zaino office.

Distributors are not permitted to run them, or take part in them.

We all sell for the same prices - the differences in dealing with a distributor is convenience ( on different fronts) - and sometimes we can "make a deal" based on special circumstances - but we are supposed to all retail it at the same prices.

cheers

Dennis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts