Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to find a club for the canadian section! but cant find any..

so, who is a happy owner in canada???

I am!! and i am from Vancouver!

you!?

:1:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi there,
I am a proud happy owner from Ottawa, Ontario = has very little to do with the local Acura dealer. :4:

I'll be visiting Vancouver in mid July, are there any festive events happening there at the time?

·
Registered
6,531 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wongster said:
Hi there,
I am a proud happy owner from Ottawa, Ontario = has very little to do with the local Acura dealer. :4:

I'll be visiting Vancouver in mid July, are there any festive events happening there at the time?
not too sure about mid July.. but right now there is Jazz Festival here.. and i think it be running until end of july or more.. :) :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh., there is canada.. i went in there. but no msg at all!! so i thought it was not open or its not available or something..

:( :(

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yeah, the Canada forum does not generate much traffic. If you look at the history of the forum (try go back 60 to 90 days), you will see only a few Canucks actually post stuff there. I started a couple threads, but they were not well responded. Don't understand why?:8:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I' m from Van too!!!

hey there 02MDX,

I'm from Van too..just got my MDX about a month ago.

How u liking it??:cool:

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Hi Guys

I'm from T.O.

I'm getting my SS MDX next month, ordered it in March.

Very LONG wait.

·
Registered
108 Posts
From London, Ontario here.

Have had the MDX for six months and just love. I too have ordered accessories from Tim and got wacked with the custom/duty charges. Actually worked the math out and saved something like $2.79 on my order once all was said and done:4:

I would happily give Tim my business, if nothing but for the excellent customer service he provides.:D

This thread is generally quiet but who knows 02Mdx, it may be rekindled.

P.s. love the west coast.....my wife is actually going back to Abbotsford in a few weeks to visit family. I get to stay here to work and pay for the trip:1:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered my mdx on march 26 and was supposed to expect delivery at end of june, but lucked out and got bumped up a month.
Got it May 27 2002...waited exactly 2 months. Got it at burrard acura. Only problem was with the engine and rough running...kinda wished I waited till end of June....kinda pissed but what can I doooo!!:8:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: I' m from Van too!!!

donut said:
hey there 02MDX,

I'm from Van too..just got my MDX about a month ago.

How u liking it??:cool:
sup man! i think its ok~~ i am kinda sharing the MDX with my sister~.. but she doesnt drive it often.. so i drive it half half. you know. :)

i have another daily car for drive~ but i am loving the MDX ~~ ^^

the only thing i am not satisfied is the MILEAGE.. it sure eats a lot of GAS FAST!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: Re: I' m from Van too!!!

02MDX said:

sup man! i think its ok~~ i am kinda sharing the MDX with my sister~.. but she doesnt drive it often.. so i drive it half half. you know. :)

i have another daily car for drive~ but i am loving the MDX ~~ ^^

the only thing i am not satisfied is the MILEAGE.. it sure eats a lot of GAS FAST!!

what color is your mdx? what's your daily car that u r comparing mileage to???

kinda sucks to have to share your mdx!!!:25:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Re: I' m from Van too!!!

donut said:

what color is your mdx? what's your daily car that u r comparing mileage to???

kinda sucks to have to share your mdx!!!:25:
well, need MDX coz my sis needs to go SFU.. she wants a safe car..
its RED 02 MDX!!
my daily driver is IS300, with light mods~~ nothing heavy and etc~ :) :)

but i also like to sit up high.. and man. MDX is HIGH.. compared to my IS3.....:D

i seen so many black and silver here in Vancouver. but not many red or green! i wonder why is that.. the green actually looks pretty good~ :) :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm a MDXer from Whistler. Have a question to all, does anybody know how much fuel is left in the fuel tank when the reserved fuel indicator is activated ? I believe this information is not stated in the owner's manual. I have checked with the Acura service people, and they said to look at the information screen for the range reading. Yes, that I did, and it was 100 km ? 100 km worth of fuel in the reserve ???

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fuel left

Hi there,
I am in Vancouver as well.

Usually I think there is about 10Liters left when the light comes on.

Cheers,
J

·
Administrator
710 Posts
I'm in T.O. Had my MDX since November 2001, probably one of the first in Toronto area. Now there are too many :eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya well, hey, when did MDX come out? i thought there is a 2001 version? and like some got it like at the end of 2000 year??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello fellow Canucks

It's good to finally say hello. I had no idea that there was a section for Canadians on this forum.

Does anyone else out there have an Evergreen Pearl? I don't see too many of them around.

I had to wait 6 months, but it was worth it.

Have a good one guys.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Re: Hello fellow Canucks

bear said:

Does anyone else out there have an Evergreen Pearl? I don't see too many of them around.

I have never seen one (Evergreen Pearl). Even did a search on this forum and could not even find a picture in the gallery or any other thread.

If you have a picture of yours' could you post it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Evergreen Pearl

I'm going on a road trip for the next 10 days, but if you're still interested, I can post a picture when I get back.

The Honda Pilot is available in Evergreen in the US. You can probably get a peek at your local Honda dealership.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts