Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, is just me or MP3/radio sound is just ok? With a dvd 5.1 is another world, and after playing a long time, i can't figure it out a good setup for 2 channels. I know I'm annoying comparing with my old car or our second car (bm 328), but it's a really different world for me.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Guys, is just me or MP3/radio sound is just ok? With a dvd 5.1 is another world, and after playing a long time, i can't figure it out a good setup for 2 channels. I know I'm annoying comparing with my old car or our second car (bm 328), but it's a really different world for me.
You really can't compare DVD sound to MP3 sound. If you're really playing MP3 files. You are not going to get good sound on any system. Google "MP3 bit rate" There are many variables. Some are better then others.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I know this sounds dumb, but if people are watching movies in the rear - even if it's using headphones - it shuts down rear audio.

So oftentimes the radio/XM/MP3 sound "dull" compared to when the rear system is shut off.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I turn on the rear speakers every time manually.....really really annoying that...I can't save that setup. About the audio, I think it's the DTS Neural thing, same usb stick in my q7 was acceptable to good, the DTS process-surround output result is... Is... Meh. Isn't about bit rate, is just the process from 2 to 5.1 who is weak.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts