Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I am not familiar with Zaino. Perhaps someone knowlegable can explain the difference between it and Meguires. I used Meguires wax (readily available) on my two week old X, and was quite impressed with its feel and shine. And best of all it was simple to apply.

Also, I just received my tailgate deflector, front air deflector and sunroof visor from Tim....I cant wait for tommorrow so I can play hookey and install them! I feel like a little kid!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Zaino in Costco

I saw Zaino in Costco's (SF bay area) shelves. Are those the same as what you order through the mail?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Sun, are you sure it was Zaino you were looking at at Costcos? If so, this represents a major departure from Zaino's distribution strategy of only selling direct and thru distributors.

Maik, you gotta try Zaino to really appreciate it. I have used Meguiar's stuff before.....they make a terrific spray bottle which I use for Zaino Z6.....heh heh heh....

Do a search on all the threads on this site on Zaino to get some ideas of how Zaino works and why it works so well. You will have more than enuff info to decide if you want to try it. If not, Meguiars certainly will do the job. Just keep the empty spray bottle of Spray Wax for me.
:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts