Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Hopefully someone here will provide good info but you should also ask the dealer this question since your MDX is there anyway (for the other issue you posted).

·
Registered
1,466 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
i thought about doing the same to my 2014 MDX. But it may be cheaper to got to the junk yard and grab a set.

i also wonder if it's cheaper to get either ceramic window tints or carbon window tints since both can block UV rays and one can also block IR which can prevent your dashboards from cooking.

Or maybe this type of tint Llumar tint

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
DO I need to replace the door panels ?
Yes you need to replace the door panels, along with the inside trim around the window and the parts for the shade itself.

Manera, please post the instructions if you can. Been looking into this myself because the aftermarket shades are all too small or big and my kid would probably appreciate a better shade. Going to hunt junkyard parts as well.

As for the tint suggestion, it's more a matter of decreasing or diffusing the light rays before they hit my kid's eyes while he's sleeping in the car seat. And i don't want it permanently dark either. Creates an environment for motion sickness when a rear passenger is awake but it's super dark.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts