• Nader

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we have it down to the three candidates, who will you vote for?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A dead heat so far.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on Nader fans. Show yourselves!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whoa! More than 2-1 for Bush! That's a surprise.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I agree. That is why I am surprised why they are voting for Bush! But that is whole another story and another thread!

·
Registered
836 Posts
I've noticed in previous polls that the early lead always goes towards the more conservative answer or candidate, and then it tends to level off after a week or so. Perhaps conservatives spend more time on the board?

Also from actual voting, republicans usually get the early vote with democrats getting the evening vote. Not sure why, maybe dems are at work while reps are retired early risers? Perhaps. Just a theory.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amazing Results! If it weren't for Nader taking away that one vote from Bush, Bush would be ahead by 3 to 1.
:2:

Update: Must have been this poll. I just noticed that I'm now officially a "Super Senior Member." Now THAT is AMAZING! Oh my GOD! I'm somebody now!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
No Brainer . . .

. . . I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I sure do NOT want to pay more than 15% tax on my capital gains or dividends. It's bad enough that there may not be any Social Security left in the kitty when I retire, so I'll be damned if I let the donkeys take away my capital gains too . . .

·
Registered
442 Posts
keremoner said:
I wonder if BostonX is the one who cast his vote for Nader ?? Just a suspicion I've developed from other threads.
Ha ha. No, I just "voted" for my homeboy, Kerry.

This poll has served to remind me why I hadn't bothered browsing/posting on this site for such a long time; it's great for technical information but if it's intelligent discourse you want, you best look elsewhere!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Looks to me like Kerry is just starting to show his true colors. He's just another Dean in a slicker packaging. His HUGE ego will get the best of him. That plus not being able to stay on any one side of an issue for more than 10 minutes.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
DaleB said:
. . . Maybe when Bin Laden is captured . . .
Wait, I thought they had him already, oh, sorry, I'm not supposed to say anything till closer to November, oops!:2:

·
Registered
11,137 Posts
Re: No Brainer . . .

socalJD said:
. . . I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I sure do NOT want to pay more than 15% tax on my capital gains or dividends. It's bad enough that there may not be any Social Security left in the kitty when I retire, so I'll be damned if I let the donkeys take away my capital gains too . . .
:7:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Amen! I am retired, and am on SS -- so far, so good. I don't trust anyone but the Republicans to keep it that way. Remember, taxes on SS benefits were put there by the asses -- er, donkeys.:4:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, I guess the kool-aid-drinking republicans have it in a landslide. I'm rather surprised given that many of the "heavy posters" have a decidedly liberal bent. I guess it just goes to show that a few very vocal groups and individuals may indeed control the major news media (except FOX) and often drive the topics of conversation, but the less vocal majority still controls the outcome of elections. Ahhh, just the thing to restore a man's faith in the common sense of Americans. Hallalujah!!
:woowoo:

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
perk said:
Well, I guess the kool-aid-drinking republicans have it in a landslide. I'm rather surprised given that many of the "heavy posters" have a decidedly liberal bent. I guess it just goes to show that a few very vocal groups and individuals may indeed control the major news media (except FOX) and often drive the topics of conversation, but the less vocal majority still controls the outcome of elections. Ahhh, just the thing to restore a man's faith in the common sense of Americans. Hallalujah!!
:woowoo:

Oh if we disagree on the adequacey of a republican president that automatically makes us liberals. Thanks for reinforcing my theory on people who can only see labels and not opinons.
I'd rather have Bush than Kerry in a New York minute, but that does not mean I like the choice.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DaleB said:
Oh if we disagree on the adequacey of a republican president that automatically makes us liberals. Thanks for reinforcing my theory on people who can only see labels and not opinons.
I'd rather have Bush than Kerry in a New York minute, but that does not mean I like the choice.
Easy now DaleB. You say liberal as if it were a bad word.

:2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts