Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anyone purchased from buyloud.com?

I placed my order for a set of Infinity 652i's on Monday and up until today (Friday), the order still shows "Being processed...." state on their web site. There's been no change at all since an initial email confirming my order.

I tried calling their 877 line but have been on hold for over 20 minutes each time without getting through.

Anyone know if they're a reputable company?!?!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
tanspace said:
Hi,

Has anyone purchased from buyloud.com?

I placed my order for a set of Infinity 652i's on Monday and up until today (Friday), the order still shows "Being processed...." state on their web site. There's been no change at all since an initial email confirming my order.

I tried calling their 877 line but have been on hold for over 20 minutes each time without getting through.

Anyone know if they're a reputable company?!?!
I had trouble with them also. I called three days in a row and noone responded. I sent about 3 or 4 e-mails and didn't get a response. They may have gone under...

However, I ended up going to etronics. com which had the Infinity 652is for $59.99. You can also try millionbuy.com which has them for $65.99 I think.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I ordered from Millionbuy.com last Friday, my speakers were shipped the same day.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I finally got through to them on the phone. When I told him I want to cancel the order, he says he'll have to check since it might have already been shipped. So I told him the web site status still shows it being "processed". And he tells me the web site might be 24-48 hours behind! What a great way to run a E-commerce site and take advantage of technology!

But as expected the order hasn't been shipped so I cancelled it.

Then the total opposite online shopping experice:

Then I immediately went to MillionBuy.com and placed the order. They claim to ship if order placed before 5pm EST, and I placed mine at around 5:20pm EST.

Then a few hours later, I receive a phone call from someone there, informing me that the speakers are out of stock, and politely asked if I would like to change my order or wait until it becomes available on Monday. I said, since it's only 1 extra day, I'll wait for it. They said then they'll ship it out on Monday.

What great service!! Night & Day compared to buyloud.com! I haven't received my speaker from MillionBuy.com, but I just know it'll be a smooth transaction.

-t

PS: etronics.com still shows out of stock...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts