Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Nashville and want to trade up my 2001 MDX for the 2003. My dealer Gary Force has been mediocre at best and his pricing leaves much to be desired. I believe since he's the only Acura dealer in Nashville that he has a captive market. Nashville is a Southwest Airlines hub and I'm willing to fly one-way to any area to buy my 2003. Do y'all have a recommendation for a dealer that's reputable, easy to work with and best of all, negotiates a fair price?

Thanks,

Shawn

·
Registered
671 Posts
Call Michael at Palm Beach Acura in West Palm Beach, FL -- I've dealt with him alot and would recommend him to anyone looking for the straight scoop.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
sdoffutt said:
I live in Nashville and want to trade up my 2001 MDX for the 2003. My dealer Gary Force has been mediocre at best and his pricing leaves much to be desired. I believe since he's the only Acura dealer in Nashville that he has a captive market. Nashville is a Southwest Airlines hub and I'm willing to fly one-way to any area to buy my 2003. Do y'all have a recommendation for a dealer that's reputable, easy to work with and best of all, negotiates a fair price?

Thanks,

Shawn
I would shop around on the internet. The only issue is if you are going to pick up yourself or ship it to you state? Shipping can add a big number to the cost if you flatbed it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
When we got ours, I emailed or called 40+ dealers out of state since I was looking for a specific configuration with a color that had been discontinued (Granite Green). I eventually located one in Texas and had it shipped to Arizona. It worked out pretty well overall.

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts