Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to buy some white Charisma bath sheets from the Fieldcrest outlet (irregulars to get decent price). Every time I go to place an order, they say their available quantity is zero! What's the deal? Is this because the irregulars aren't exactly manufactured on purpose? Anyone have any experience with this?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
That means they have none in stock. Same thing happened to me when I bought my towels several months ago. Try a different towel.
When I ordered, there was a $10 off coupon that popped up at the end that helped make the whole purchase very reasonable.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Bed, Bath and beyond has either charisma or similar fieldcrest towels on sale as irregulars most of the time.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
There always out of stock, call them up and you can get on a backorder list so you will get the towels before they come up online. Also sometimes they do have the towels, they just dont have them on the website.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ifeldman said:
There always out of stock, call them up and you can get on a backorder list so you will get the towels before they come up online. Also sometimes they do have the towels, they just dont have them on the website.
Thanks for the advice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts