Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

This is Krish , a newbie in this forum.

My wife and I are looking for a additional car for our growing family needs, after lot of discussion and debate and research , we decided to go with a used MDX .

We are planning to buy a used mdx with the following configuration , as it fits in our budget.

2011-ACURA MDX with Navigation and around 72,000 Miles for about 21,000 dollars Looking at the carfax, i will be the 3rd owner on the vehicle.

I am not much worried about resale value, since i am planning to keep the vehichle till it fall apart.

I see that all the major maintenance was performed by the dealer and the car looks clean inside and out with decent threading remaining on the tires

Would really appreciate, if anybody can provide their valuable inputs on the

Average maintenance cost

When would be the next major maintenance schedule and ball park cost

any other information that i have to know as a future Acura owner

Thank you so much for taking time and reading thru the post.

Krish

·
Registered
129 Posts
Cars will always look clean inside and out when your at a dealership, its the first thing they do to make it look sellable. I would compare to KBB and Edmunds pricing. I always had good experience with Acura. My integra and 15 yr old MDX never had any major issues. But then again everyone's experience is different. Roll the dice!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for the prompt response and sharing your experience with Acuras, i did compare the prices and its showing the same price range and by the way this is from a private party. I am curious about the next major service and what all things have to changed and how much i have to spend in the near future.

Thanks
Krish

1 - 3 of 3 Posts