Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
I ordered my Tech SH-AWD in White with Expresso on December 19th and I got it April 4th.
Congrats, and excellent color combination.

Registered
I'm also waiting on my liquid carbon/black Type S Advance. Original build date was supposed to be April 17-21. Got a call from my dealer that it's now May 2-6. I'm hoping the production date actually happened and it goes into transport by the end of the month. 馃檹

Registered
2009 MDX Bali Blue, 2022 MDX Type S Advance on order
I'm also waiting on my liquid carbon/black Type S Advance. Original build date was supposed to be April 17-21. Got a call from my dealer that it's now May 2-6. I'm hoping the production date actually happened and it goes into transport by the end of the month. 馃檹
In what area of the country are you located? If it came off the line on the 6th (worst case), it might be at the dealer now or very soon depending on where you live. I'm in N. CA and I'm told 2 weeks after production to get it here. What has your salesperson said?

Registered
In what area of the country are you located? If it came off the line on the 6th (worst case), it might be at the dealer now or very soon depending on where you live. I'm in N. CA and I'm told 2 weeks after production to get it here. What has your salesperson said?
I'm in the Twin Cities. Said it takes approx 3-4 weeks to get to the dealership. That always seems bonkers but trusting him. He said late May or likely early June. My family has bought a few cars from him the past couple years so I generally believe him.

Registered
I'm in the Twin Cities. Said it takes approx 3-4 weeks to get to the dealership. That always seems bonkers but trusting him. He said late May or likely early June. My family has bought a few cars from him the past couple years so I generally believe him.
If the dates were May 2-6; your dealer should definitely know if it was built and should already have the VIN.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Mine was supposed to be 5/9 - 5/13, pushed back to 5/30 - 6/3, now 6/6 - 6/10, hope to get it by the end of June. Supposedly 23's are rolling out in July, betting that wont happen!

Registered
Is your car walking up to the Twin Cities from Ohio then?

Registered
I popped into my dealership yesterday and my build date had just changed from May 2-6 to May 14-18. FML lol

It's crazy...the showroom had only 2 cars and both were actually used cars.

Registered
I popped into my dealership yesterday and my build date had just changed from May 2-6 to May 14-18. FML lol

It's crazy...the showroom had only 2 cars and both were actually used cars.
That鈥檚 frustrating. I just know that once it鈥檚 built, they鈥檒l have a VIN for you and an ETA. They should have told you on 7 May that your car wasn鈥檛 built because they knew. Good luck.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts