Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is my BSM put on this wked. I think it adds great extension lines to the "X"...

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
after one on the left...

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rhight side b4...

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and after BSM...

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
I agree with you - they look great! Did you have any instructions other than the templates? My package said 'instructions not included' or something like that but the templates were inside with the limited instructions printed on them. I tried to find other instructions to decide whether or not to line the flat edge up with the edge of the door. I did line mine up right along the door edge and they look very good. I noticed you placed yours a little distance away from the door edge - why? (I'm not being critical, they still look great, I was just wondering if you had some instructions that told you to do it that way)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I didn't have any "instructions" in the package. It says to refer to the instructions on the templates, but none found. I just decided to use the templates, & they came out great. I also decided to leave a gap for 2 reasons. 1. I was trying to cover more front/back areas w/o being 2 obvious. 2. I 've seen BSM "peel" if the edge is on the egde of the door, soooo, I decided to try it away from them :D

·
Registered
671 Posts
Lrpba300 said:
No, I didn't have any "instructions" in the package. It says to refer to the instructions on the templates, but none found. I just decided to use the templates, & they came out great. I also decided to leave a gap for 2 reasons. 1. I was trying to cover more front/back areas w/o being 2 obvious. 2. I 've seen BSM "peel" if the edge is on the egde of the door, soooo, I decided to try it away from them :D
Good reason! I searched and searched for photos before installing mine and saw at least one with the 'gap' way too big and at least one (like mine) with no 'gap', now we have your's with a small 'gap' --- either way, they look marvelous!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good reason! I searched and searched for photos before installing mine and saw at least one with the 'gap' way too big and at least one (like mine) with no 'gap', now we have your's with a small 'gap' --- either way, they look marvelous!
I agree with you AcuraMDX2002! Some people don't like them, but, to each there own. I think on some colors, (like MB) it breaks up that "up & down look" of the doors..makes it more "stream line" looking :eek:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rvehock said:
IMHO the MDX looks much better without BSM.
It's ok if ya don't like the BSM, but I got a question for you. How much difference is there from the '00 Laguna Green to the '01 Granite Green? More gray in one? More green in one?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts