Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of this? I saw this on the Nordleth.com site.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Ugh! IMHO, it's ugly. The straight lines and the broad bottom make it look like an MDX with a bad retainer.

I'd rather wait until someone else comes up with a better looking one. I still think the one you see on most ML's are the best.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
The concept is great, the style kind of sucks. Looks cheap with the visible welds, etc.
Paul123 is offering up his MDX as an engineering model to Tal & Hadas who make very stylish as well as robust brush guards, etc. They are going to use his car to design an MDX line.
I like the one's put out by Westin, and my favorite for practical reasons is the one made by Go Rhino. It has a built-in front step!. Except they along with many others, have no immediate plans for MDX models.
The best is probably Jaos, but no MDX plans either.
Who makes that one? I know Manik makes one with headlight guards which is not my favorite, but looks better than that one. No offense.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
wmquan said:
Ugh! IMHO, it's ugly. The straight lines and the broad bottom make it look like an MDX with a bad retainer.

I'd rather wait until someone else comes up with a better looking one. I still think the one you see on most ML's are the best.

Yeah, but ever see the Manik side steps on the MLs? I guess because of the mounting points it looks kind of ugly too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts