Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I have a 2017 Acura MDX Hybrid that I am hoping to bring with me when I move to Netherlands next year. Does anyone have experience bringing this car to NL? I am wondering how difficult/expensive maintenance and repairs are going to be with it not being sold there. They do have Honda dealers, so I am hoping they could do it... Also, does anyone have an idea how much the modifications to meet European standards will cost?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Rian,

I own 2nd gen MDX in Poland and I believe that most of the parts you can buy directly in Honda service. Also there should be some online sites (located localy in NL) where you can find what you need. They can help with buying it directly in US or even from Japan. Maybe polish sites like haparts.pl or jarusnet.pl can help to deliver it to NL... The most difficult thing to find could be the body parts, like hood, fenders, doors etc.

Unfortunately I'm not able to help with the cost of the modifications. What I know you need rear fog light, asymmetric automatic adjustable headlights with washers. At least in Poland, not sure how about NL but could be similar.

I see few 2nd MDX, 3rd and 4th gen on sell here in Poland so nothing is impossible ;-)

Good luck! (y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rian,

I own 2nd gen MDX in Poland and I believe that most of the parts you can buy directly in Honda service. Also there should be some online sites (located localy in NL) where you can find what you need. They can help with buying it directly in US or even from Japan. Maybe polish sites like haparts.pl or jarusnet.pl can help to deliver it to NL... The most difficult thing to find could be the body parts, like hood, fenders, doors etc.

Unfortunately I'm not able to help with the cost of the modifications. What I know you need rear fog light, asymmetric automatic adjustable headlights with washers. At least in Poland, not sure how about NL but could be similar.

I see few 2nd MDX, 3rd and 4th gen on sell here in Poland so nothing is impossible ;-)

Good luck! (y)
Thanks for the information! We also have a Toyota Highlander, which I have been told would be easier to service in The Netherlands... but I would much rather bring my precious MDX!! It is good to know that there are at least a few other MDXs over there =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts